"One Simple Call Does It All"
Full Job Description
Finetco is a family-owned construction design and supply corporation with locations in Coventry, Rhode Island, Wareham, Massachusetts and West Haven and Waterford, Connecticut. We are dedicated to providing the highest-quality building products to a wide array of clients, including builders, contractors, architects and large construction companies serving both the commercial and residential construction industries. Our commitment to quality and unparalleled customer service is matched only by our faith in and support of our extraordinary workforce. We understand that our success thrives upon the strengths of all of our employees and we take great pride in possessing the most knowledgeable and experienced team members in the industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Administrator to fill a full-time position in our Corporate offices in Coventry, RI. The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with management on a daily basis. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: payroll and benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance.
· Execute human resources tactics, including record-keeping, employee relations, onboarding and terminations in accordance with Company procedures and applicable legal requirements.
· Processing of weekly payroll, which includes reviewing time and attendance for consistency and accuracy, reconciling payroll records weekly, processing garnishments per Federal and State regulations and producing weekly reports.
· Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable Human Resources Federal and State requirements and maintain all records.
· Maintain corporate guidelines by recommending human resource policies and procedures and ensuring policy governance locally.
· Supports management in the recruiting, staffing, and interviewing of candidates for employment.
· Informs employees of benefits by understanding benefit needs and trends.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resources policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook revisions and monitors acknowledgements.
· Supports managers on any employee relations issues, helps to determine root causes, and offer potential solutions to mitigate conflicts and low performance issues.
· Serves as a contact and resource for employees, answering questions regarding policies and procedures and assist them in resolving personnel-related problems.
· Administer company benefit programs, assisting employees with benefit needs and queries and working with company brokers to implement and manage benefit needs.
· Completing correspondence in regards to unemployment reporting, working with consultants on various information and cases.
· Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment administration, to including filing of reports, maintaining documents and working with third party administrators to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Managing confidential personnel information
· Create and maintain a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools, establish discipline and rigor in monthly reporting functionality and expectations and assisting in development of standard reports for ongoing needs.
· Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field.
· 3-5 years of related experience
· Working knowledge of Federal, state/province and local employment laws
· Understanding of general Human Resources policies/practice
· Understanding of compensation and benefit policies and programs, employee relations practices
· Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
· Intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required
· Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
· Excellent follow through and attention to detail required
Finetco is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to HR@finetco.net