NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
FINETCO DREAM DECK GIVEAWAY
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: By entering the Finetco Dream Deck Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes) each entrant (each an “Entrant,” collectively the Entrants”) agrees to be bound by and accept these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut; must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the entry. Entrant must currently have a deck and submit a photo of said deck. Employees, officers and directors of the sponsor Finetco, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) the contributors to the Sweepstakes, namely, TREX Decking AND TREX Railing and all other Finetco vendors are collectively, hereinafter referred to as (the Sweepstakes Promoters”) and all employees, officers and directors of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion companies, and immediate families (defined as one’s spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), regardless of where they live, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Void outside Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Subject to applicable Federal, State, local and municipal laws and regulations. The winner will be required to provide proof of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut residency before accepting the prize.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes will begin on May, 1 2022 at 12:00:01 a.m. and ends on May 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. (the Sweepstakes Period”). All times shall be Eastern Time.
- ONLINE ENTRY. To enter, complete an office entry form (the “Entry Form”) by accessing http://finetco.net/desperate-deck-contest/ no later than May 31, 2022 and follow the links and instructions to enter. Complete and submit your registration page, including a photo of your deck and a valid email address. Upon successful submission of your registration information, and by following our Facebook page you automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. No in-person entries or entries by mail will be accepted. All who purchase decking or railing during The Finetco Discount Decking Event will be entered into the Finetco Dream Deck Giveaway. All who purchase decking and railing will be entered twice. All who purchase decking railing and framing will be entered three times. If an individual submits the entry form, follows our Facebook page, and purchases decking, railing, and framing during the Finetco Discount Decking Event they will be entered into the contest five times. If the winner of Sweepstakes has already purchased their deck, they will receive a credit for the value of the approximate retail value described in section 7.
- GENERAL ENTRY CONDITIONS. Limit one (1) entry per household address. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different addresses, email addresses, identities or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries in excess of the first entry received. No form of entry other than as stated in these Official Rules will be accepted.
- DRAWING. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on June 7, 2022 from all eligible entries received. If Sponsor is not able to contact the potential winner, based on the information provided on the Entry Form within five (5) days of the drawing, such potential winner forfeits his chance and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. In the event that a potential winner forfeits his/her chance, Sponsor shall conduct an alternate drawing. The drawing of the winner will be conducted by Sponsor. The potential winner must provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number for tax reporting purposes. Potential winner: One (1) Grand Prize
- PRIZE/VALUE/ODDS. GRAND PRIZE (1) – Finetco Desperate Deck Contest includes twenty two (22) 16’ lengths of decking boards, equivalent material of a 10’ x 16’ deck surface. Railing system will include 5 sections of 8’ White Rail, sleeves, caps, and trim rings. Any other materials needed to complete the deck such as lumber, screws, nails and any other materials not specified in prize description, will be the financial responsibility of the winner. Any labor needed to complete the deck, will be the financial responsibility of the winner. Approximate Retail Value - $4000 at Finetco’s regular retail prices. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS. The prize will only be delivered to the home stated on the Entry Form. Delivery must be taken within sixty (60) days of drawing. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitution or cash equivalent of advertised prize or any prize component except the sole discretion of Sponsor, for a prize/prize component of equal or greater value, due to unavailability of advertised prize/prize component for any reason. If a potential winner cannot accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner is solely responsible for any state, local and/or federal taxes on prize. Any expenses not specified herein related to acceptance or use of prize, are the winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person it believes has violated these official rules. Any potential winner must present valid proof of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut residency within 14 days of date of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor will conduct a redrawing from the remaining entries. If no remaining entry is determined to be an eligible winner, the prize will be un-awarded.
- PUBLICITY. By accepting a prize, the Entrant agrees to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, address (city, state), photograph, likeness and/or other indicia of identity for advertising, trade or publicity purposes, at any time, in perpetuity, in all media known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide, including but not limited to the world wide web and internet, and any and all rights to said use, without notice, review or approval, or further compensation, except where prohibited by lax.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By participating, Entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sponsor and all Sweepstakes Promoters, their parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees of any of the above organizations (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from and against any and all rights, claims, cause or thing whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any injury, loss or damage, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to persons, including death, and to property, whatsoever arising in whole or in part from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or any travel related to, or from the Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize, or prize component; lost, late misdirected, incomplete, illegible, stolen or non-delivered entries; for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software or program/programming, website, telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties; other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or transmission of registration, entry or other information or the failure to capture related to or loss of, any such or similar information; for injury or damage to Entrant’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Web site or any web site; for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site, or any web site users’ tampering or hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes ; for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or use of the web site or any website; for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the uploading and processing of entries, the selection and announcement of the finalists and the winners or the distribution of the prizes; or for any Acts of God, actions, regulation, orders or requests by any governmental or quasi-governmental entities (whether or not they prove to be valid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, flood, fire, war, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. THESE RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS TO ANY PRIZE OR PRIZE COMPONENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. AN ENTRANT MUST CHECK LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. The Sponsor is not responsible for the performance or non-performance of any of the Contributors or other third parties related thereto
- CONDITIONS/RELEASES/DISCLAIMERS. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any Entrant using such methods. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select the winners from the entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND SWEEPSTAKES SUPPORTERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. In case of dispute, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. If the dispute cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of the Sponsor, the persons in dispute will be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Anyone found attempting to defraud the Sponsor in any way will be disqualified and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, the Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island or the appropriate Rhode Island State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any and all other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and constructed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other that the State of Rhode Island.
- WINNER’S LIST. For name(s) of winner, available after June 4, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Finetco, Desperate Deck Contest, 6 Jefferson Drive, Coventry, RI 02816, to be received by November 1, 2021.